Last Updated 7th April 2021:
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Data from Social Networks
Mobile Device Data
Data from our Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- ● Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- ● Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- ● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- ● Create and manage your account.
- ● Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- ● Email you regarding your account or order.
- ● Enable user-to-user communications.
- ● Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- ● Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- ● Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- ● Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- ● Notify you of updates to the Site.
- ● Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- ● Perform other business activities as needed.
- ● Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- ● Process payments and refunds.
- ● Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- ● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- ● Respond to product and customer service requests.
- ● Send you a newsletter.
- ● Solicit support for the Site
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows: